The Location AdvantageMOOC
This free, instructor-led massive open online course (MOOC) from Esri is ideal for anyone interested in business technology, including current business students and recent graduates.
Location & Date
Six-week online course; two-to-three hours flexible study per week.Start Date: 12/04/2017
End Date: 23/05/2017
Sign up for The Location Advantage and learn how location information can help businesses question, analyse, interpret and visualise data to enable better decision-making.
The MOOC runs over six weeks, from 12 April – 23 May, and requires an estimated two-to-three hours study per week.
Course content is delivered weekly by Esri specialists, and consists of:
- Video introductions, demonstrations and ten-minute lectures
- Hands-on case study exercises
- Class polls and discussions
Supplementary resources are also made available throughout the MOOC.
- Learn to apply geospatial technology to business functions, including market planning, site analysis, marketing, and supply-chain and risk management
- Explore case studies that demonstrate how location information can be applied to key performance indicators
- Understand how spatial analysis helps organisations decrease costs, increase revenue and reduce risk
- Gain free access to Esri’s Cloud-based location analytics platform during the course
- Receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course