Leading global geospatial platform provider Esri has been mentioned in Gartner's May 2017 Forecast Snapshot: Location Intelligence Software, Worldwide, 2017 report.
One of Indonesia’s biggest Islamic banks has turned to location-based analytics to cut operational costs, optimise the performance of their asset network and increase their service quality.
Smart mapping is a proven technology already underpinning the planning and development for the world’s emerging smart cities and it continuously assists in improving services and programs under health, public safety and national security.
The Singapore SEA Games Organising Committee today announced Esri Singapore is the Official Smart Map Partner for the 28th Southeast Asian Games (SEA Games).
One of the world’s leading crime mapping experts is in Singapore to advise global law enforcement officials on how smart mapping technology can prevent and combat local and transnational crimes.
- Smart mapping technology can boost local government revenue, says expert21 Jan
- Demand for smart mapping skill sets soars in Indonesia14 Jan
- Smart mapping technology to take STEM education to new heights13 Jan
- Map shines light on Christmas celebrations22 Dec
- Building liveable communities with smart mapping technologies12 Nov
- Report sightings of stray cats on OneMap23 May
- Real-time mapping can tighten Australia’s ports, says expert14 Apr
- Seven News maps driving offence hot spots13 Feb
- GIS delivers new retail experience to shoppers’ smartphones15 Jan
- GIS a big deal for Big Data10 Aug
- State-of-the-art geospatial technology to revolutionise national security, says global expert14 Sep