PEGIS receives SAG award in recognition of cutting-edge app called e-Peta by using geographic information system (GIS) technology to integrate authoritative data from various government departments and display layers on a dynamic smart map.
Esri has announced a new partnership with Waze – a free, crowdsourced traffic and navigation app that makes it easier for governments to design intelligent transportation systems for their communities.
In a new report by influential research and advisory firm Forrester, Esri has been recognised for setting a global standard in GIS technology, with consistent and constant innovation.
Some of Malaysia’s most influential industry leaders have undercored the value of geospatial technology in the achievement of the goals set out in the 11th Malaysia Plan (RMK11)
As the local winner of the Esri Young Scholars Award, MARA University of Technology student Nur Fatma Fadilah Binti Yaacob was given an opportunity to present her work at the 2016 Esri User Conference in San Diego, California.
- MaCGDI’s wins global tech award for advanced planning tool30 Jun
- Smart mapping app improves community services in Penang18 Feb
- Industry leaders embrace smart mapping technology to drive value for every ringgit02 Dec
- Sarawak sets new benchmark for property registration11 Nov
- The nation’s smart cities best built on advanced mapping platform20 Oct
- JUPEM earns global recognition for latest geospatial project20 Oct
- Geographic insight key to protecting vulnerable communities during disasters15 Oct
- Protecting Penang’s cultural heritage with smart mapping technology22 Sep
- My 2015 Esri UC experience13 Aug
- Top tech takeaways from the 2015 Esri UC 10 Aug
- Transforming Malaysia’s crime fighting scene09 Jul
- Location analytics stakes its place in Malaysia’s banking industry19 Jun
- Smart mapping technology is the future of crime fighting in Malaysia, says expert03 Mar
- ArcGIS Pro to revolutionise desktop mapping28 Jan
- Global smart mapping competition to award Malaysia’s tech-savvy students28 Jan
- New technology to ‘geotrigger’ Malaysian shopping revolution03 Aug