ArcGIS for mobile
ArcGIS for Smartphones and Tablets helps to extend the reach of your enterprise GIS to a wider audience.
It allows users to:
- Leverage ArcGIS using Windows Phone and Apple iOS devices
- Navigate maps, collect and report data, and perform GIS analysis
- Access and share your enterprise GIS via ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise
- Includes a developer SDK to build custom mapping applications that meet your specific business needs
ArcGIS for Windows Mobile helps you provide an accurate, reliable, common operating picture for staff.
It provides users with:
- Task-driven mobile GIS application for Windows Mobile and Windows tablet devices
- Central management, configuration and deployment of apps and projects
- Synchronised GIS information from server and desktop clients
- A .NET SDK for building custom GIS applications
ArcPad helps you increase data accuracy and improve field productivity.
ArcPad features include:
- Map-centric and Windows-based field mapping and data collection application for GIS professionals
- Advanced GIS capabilities which support ad-hoc data collection
- GPS integration to facilitate post-processing
- Supports related tables