ArcGIS Pro: Essential Workflows
This course introduces techniques and general best practices to map, manage, analyse, and share data and other GIS resources using ArcGIS Pro.
Duration – 3 days
City / Dates
@ Petaling Jaya
- 1-3 August 2018
- 12-14 September 2018
- 3-5 October 2018
What is the course about?
Extend your foundational GIS knowledge, get comfortable with the ArcGIS Pro application, and explore some of the most common GIS workflows. This course introduces techniques and general best practices to map, manage, analyse, and share data and other GIS resources. Hands-on exercises will give you the experience needed to efficiently work with ArcGIS Pro.
Am I ready for this course?
- Data Editors, GIS Analyst, GIS Database Designers, Map Designers and GIS Desktop Application Developers who need to map, manage, analyze, and share data and other GIS resources using ArcGIS Pro.
- GIS Professional and others who have an introductory-level knowledge of GIS concepts and limited ArcGIS Pro experience
This course is for 10.4 and above users only.
What skills will I learn?
- Organise, create, and edit geographic data
- Manage, symbolise, and label map layers
- Analyse GIS data and solve spatial problems
- Share maps and analysis results
Are there any prerequisites?
Completion of ArcGIS I: Introduction to GIS or equivalent knowledge is required.