Editing data with ArcGIS for Desktop
This course teaches methods for accurately creating and maintaining data stored in a geodatabase.
Duration – 2 days
City / Dates
@ Petaling Jaya
- 27-28 February 2019
What is the course about?
Having access to accurate data is essential for producing GIS maps and analysis results that support informed decision-making. This course teaches methods for accurately creating and maintaining data stored in a geodatabase. You will learn a recommended workflow for data automation and practice with tools and techniques that help ensure data integrity during editing.
Am I ready for this course?
This course is designed for GIS technicians, specialists, and other experienced ArcGIS users who need to create and maintain their organisation's geographic data.
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Apply a standard editing workflow to manage updates to your GIS database
- Efficiently create and edit feature geometry and attributes
- Solve common data alignment issues
- Maintain spatial relationships among features using topology
Are there any prerequisites?
- Completion of ArcGIS 2: Essential Workflows or equivalent knowledge is required