What is this course about?
Esri Malaysia's beginner GIS training course for individuals who want to explore ArcGIS Pro capabilities. This course is designed for individuals with an introductory-level knowledge of GIS concepts and limited ArcGIS experience. In this course, you will explore ArcGIS Pro capabilities as you become comfortable working with this new desktop application. The course emphasises common GIS workflows and best practices to map, manage, analyse, and share GIS data and resources. You will acquire the essential skills you need to be productive with ArcGIS Pro.
Online Discounted Courses
Note: 6 day duration excludes weekends.
Are there any prerequisites?
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Combine data from different sources to create accurate, informative maps
- Organise, create, and edit geographic data to keep it accurate and up to date
- Symbolise map features to support 2D and 3D visualisation
- Design an attractive page layout for maps that will be printed
- Analyse GIS data to solve spatial problems and create new information
- Share maps, analysis results, and geoprocessing models so they are easily accessible to colleagues, decision makers, or the public