With a dedicated and experienced technical support team, Esri Malaysia is committed to providing you with the support that ensures your business can run smoothly. Esri Malaysia's ArcGIS maintenance program is a comprehensive software maintenance package designed to ensure you drive maximum value from your GIS investment.
The program aims to provide organisations with the following:
- Operational consistency – putting all ArcGIS products onto the maintenance program means all users within an organisation are using the same and most up-to-date software version
- Flexibility – the program allows users to easily transfer or upgrade to other ArcGIS product or licence types
- Support – investing in the maintenance program ensures organisations will always have the appropriate level of software support needed by their users
- Efficient planning – the maintenance program provides organisations with a clear timeline for software upgrades, thereby avoiding any interruption to their maintenance term.
Esri Malaysia’s ArcGIS maintenance program gives users access to:
- New software releases
- ArcGIS online entitlements (for customers with ArcGIS for Desktop licences currently on maintenance)
- The global Esri knowledge base
- Esri Malaysia’s GIS Directions e-newsletter
- Complimentary registration to the annual Esri International User Conference and Esri Malaysia User Conference (dependent on the quantity and type of licences).
Premium support services
Esri Malaysia’s premium support services program complements and extends our ArcGIS maintenance program, by providing you with prioritised incident management and personalised technical support.
The program has been specifically designed to meet the needs of organisations who are developing, implementing or supporting complex, mission-critical GIS applications.
With the premium support services program, you will benefit from the highest level of technical support that Esri Malaysia offers, including:
- Dedicated hotline support (during local office hours)
- Incident logging, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Incident response within one hour (during local office hours)
- A dedicated technical account manager
- Daily incident reports and monthly support review
- Higher incident priority
- Personalised bug follow up
- Premium access to the My Support portal
- Priority access to beta programs
- Prioritisation on support processing of bug fixes/hotfixes