GIS for government
Mapping and charting solutions
Geographic Information System (GIS) technology enables mapping and charting experts to produce professional, accurate, standardised maps from their libraries of data.
GIS technology provides a unified approach for collecting, managing, producing and sharing geographic information – enabling organisations to:
- Produce geospatial and cartographic products while adhering to industry requirements
- Streamline data creation and maintenance
- Reduce map production costs
- Produce high-quality cartographic products
- Track the status and progress of jobs through their complete life cycles
Contact Esri Malaysia today on +60 (3) 5022 0122 to learn more about how our mapping and charting solutions can improve your workflows.
JUPEM earns global recognition for latest geospatial project
JUPEM has received a prestigious Special Achievement in GIS (SAG) Award for their efforts to promote the use of geospatial information in Malaysia through a ground-breaking project called Geospatial Data Acquisition System.