GIS for government
The public safety technology helping build safer communities
A combination of evolving terrorist threats and extreme weather events has created a need for smarter, more responsive public safety technology.
Advanced location-based analytics provides your agency with the tools to accurately analyse collected data and identify past patterns that will help safeguard citizens in the future.
Use the technology to:
- Improve your overall real-time situational awareness
- Collaborate with other government agencies
- Build preparedness to quickly respond to emergency situations
- Predict emerging threats
- Execute modern defence, public safety, homeland and national security strategies
- Deploy staff and resources with precision
- Provide important public announcements
Put real-time information in front of every member of your organisation – call (03) 7629 5518 to speak with an Esri Malaysia public safety specialist today.
Mitigating disease outbreaks
With Zika virus recently declared as a ‘public health emergency’ by the World Health Organisation (WHO), learn how government authorities are using location-based analytics to address medical emergenices in the most effective way possible.
How to maximise safety at major public events
Using the SEA Games as a best practice example, discover how digital maps and a common operating picture can enable you to more efficiently respond to major incidents at public events.