Join Esri Malaysia and surround yourself with a devoted group of GIS technology enthusiasts.
Each member of our team is committed to expanding their knowledge of the ArcGIS platform and buoyed by the opportunity to make a difference with geography.
For us, working with GIS technology is more than just a profession - it's a passion.
We are currently seeking suitable candidates in the following areas.
- Enterprise Account Manager
- Ensure the business is presented to a high standard at all times.
- Provide all management reports in a timely manner and ensure accuracy of information.
- Follow the processes and procedures as set out in Esri Malaysia’s policies and procedures documentation.
- Ensure the smooth flow of information across the business in relation to the sales opportunities.
- Facilitate the gathering of market intelligence and disseminate to the necessary personnel.
- Other tasks as required from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role or relevant industry experience with formal qualifications appropriate to the role.
- Solution Consultant
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Software Engineering/GIS or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in technical pre-sales; Proven experience in the application of GIS concepts and technologies is preferred.
- Analytical and possess good problem solving skills and proven ability to diagnose business problems.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both oral and written in Malay and English.
- Possess effective presentation and relationship building skills.
- Experience in support tender bid processes.
- Working knowledge in the following will be an advantage:
- Enterprise GIS & IT Implementation
- Database Design
- Web Technology
- Possession of Esri/IT Certification will be an advantage.
- Senior Software Developer
- Creative focus with experience in a range of technologies and design approaches.
- Experience in solution design for mobile applications across different platforms.
- Technologies will be selected to meet the requirements of each product but you should have experience with many of these:
- Web User Interface Development (HTML/JS/CSS/ReactJS/Angular)
- Full Stack Development (.NET) o Identity management (SSO, OAuth, SAML)
- Python Scripting o Database: Postgres, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle
- Development Tools: Jira, BitBucket, Postman
- Experience in continuous development and agile practices.
- Experience working with version control and build/test automation tools.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team player.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to deadlines.
- Positive and enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude.