The Esri Young Scholars Award is open to university students currently studying geospatial sciences and offers the opportunity to showcase GIS projects at the Esri User Conference in San Diego.
About the Young Scholars Award
The Esri Young Scholars Award gives Malaysian university students the chance to book their place at the world’s biggest spatial technology conference – the Esri User Conference (Esri UC) in San Diego.
The nationwide competition celebrates excellence in geospatial study and is open to undergraduate and postgraduate students studying geospatial science disciplines.
The winning student will have the opportunity to:
- Attend the world’s biggest spatial event with an all-access pass.
- Meet Esri founder and president Jack Dangermond.
- Showcase their talents on an international stage to more than 16,000 spatial professionals.
- Network with other winners from around the globe.
- Hear from many of the world’s leading geo-enabled enterprises.
Follow 2015 Esri Young Scholar Norezzayana Binti Rohaizat as she recounts her Esri UC experience and meeting other young scholars from around the world.
View the winning 2016 Esri Young Scholar Award winner's project visualising accident patterns in Kubang Pasu.