The following information is designed to help resolve technical incidents more efficiently.
Please follow these steps before you contact the technical support team:
- Verify the source of the incident by confirming if it resulted from an Esri software error message. If the problem resulted from the database, hardware, or network software of another vendor, Esri Malaysia will work with you, and the other vendor, to solve it.
- Carefully repeat the process to ensure the technical incident was not caused by misstep or human error.
- Determine whether the problem occurs on one, more than one or all your workstations/servers.
- Determine whether the problem is specific to one, more than one or all of your datasets.
- Determine whether the problem occurs randomly or consistently.
- Check any recent changes in your computing environment that could have potentially caused the problem. Kindly consider checking the following:
- Version of the product, database, operating system and network software
- Client or server components
- Server configuration
- Security settings