What is this course about?
Get a comprehensive introduction to ArcGIS components and capabilities. In this course, you explore ArcGIS apps used for mapping and visualization, data collection and management, spatial analytics, and collaboration and sharing. Discover how ArcGIS helps organizations address common business challenges and apply location-based insights to streamline operations and improve decision making.
MYR3,021.00 (includes tax)
Are there any prerequisites?
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel tables and other Windows-based software for file management and web browsing is required.
- Some familiarity with GIS concepts may be helpful. For those new to GIS, completion of the free web course GIS Basics is recommended.
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Map and analyze business data using ArcGIS apps and tools
- Create and share data, web maps, and web apps using an ArcGIS portal.
- Streamline field data collection workflows.
- Configure web maps and dashboards to monitor field operations in real time.