- Training fee:
- Fee is inclusive of training materials and certificate of completion (issued upon 100% attendance) per participant.
- Official Purchase Order to be issued to 'Esri Malaysia Sdn Bhd'.
- Course registration and confirmation:
- Official Purchase Order or duly completed registration form and payment MUST be received and accepted by Esri Malaysia at least 10 working days before the training starts.
- Invoice will be provided for payment purposes.
- Course confirmation will then be sent once the details are finalised.
- Training venue:
Training will be conducted at the Esri Malaysia Training Centre using Esri software on PC Platform unless otherwise advised.
- Class size:
No more than 10 participants per class.
- Cancellation and postponement policy:
- Cancellation must be given in writing by the customer, which must be acknowledged by Esri Malaysia to be valid.
Courses can be postponed a maximum of twice by the customer.
A penalty of 25% of course fees will be levied each time a course is postponed subsequently.
- Course cancellation:
Esri Malaysia reserves the right to cancel the course due to unforeseen circumstances. Esri Malaysia is not responsible for non-refundable travel arrangement and losses resulting from course scheduling change or cancellations at any time.
- Light refreshments will be provided during two (2) designated tea breaks.
- Strictly no observer(s) is (are) allowed.
Esri Malaysia reserves the right to modify terms and conditions at any time.