How ArcGIS supports project delivery for AEC firms
Esri has introduced a Project Delivery System that enables architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) firms to leverage the ArcGIS platform in a way that enables digital collaboration between AEC firms, contractors, and clients throughout the project life cycle.
AEC firms are using these new capabilities to reduce their project technology costs, improve the review process, and increase customer satisfaction.
Additionally, your clients will have the option to acquire the ArcGIS Online organisation they have used during the review process to amplify the value of delivered project content.
This white paper outlines:
- What a Project Delivery System is
- The value of a Project Delivery System
- How AEC Project Delivery Subscriptions work
- Implementation steps for deploying a Project Delivery System
- Project Delivery System Implementation and Documentation
- Transform the way you manage projects! Download the white paper today.
To find out more about GIS in architecture, engineering and construction, call +60 (3) 5022 0122 or view more resources.